11.16.2009

Standing Naked to the Universe

standing naked to the universe
no where to hide
no where to go

see what i have to offer
my hands are extended
i have nothing to offer but myself

standing naked to the universe
no where to hide
no where to go

i have no way of identifying myself
no way for you to acknowledge me
my existence is thus null

standing naked to the universe
no where to hide
no where to go

awaiting my punishment
as i have not been the best living
but who is ever a Saint in life

standing naked to the universe
no where to hide
no where to go

who will listen
who will accept me
who will see me without judgement

standing naked to the universe
no where to hide
no where to go

i turn to go back
i am sorry
but no one hears me

standing naked to the universe
no where to hide
no where to go

is that a tear
no, just something in my eye
i welcome the darkness

standing naked to the universe
no where to hide
no where to go

No comments:

Post a Comment