1.21.2013

Book Review: My Scandalous Viscount (Inferno Series) by Gaelen Foley

My Scandalous Viscount (The Inferno Club, #5)My Scandalous Viscount by Gaelen Foley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This historical romance was both good and bad.

The Good: Closure in my many ways in the series (but still more to come!!). Finally get these 2 main characters into the marriage bed. The author writes well - she does get you drawn into the story. The secondary characters are interesting and you want to hear about them.

The Bad: The trust issues between Beau and Carissa really bugged me. This caused their relationship to suffer (as trust issues always will) and it was just so frustrating that I wanted to scream or spank them until they got a clue. Also, it felt like the Inferno Club should have been more protected/protected it's own for what it represents in the series.

The Eh: This particular book felt a little bit predictable. It was great to get some of the characters relationships in order but it felt just like a place holder in the series.

I do like the Inferno Club series, it's intriguing, funny, well written and you have romance and danger. Who could want more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment