4.29.2020

Just...waiting

So my niece got tested yesterday for Covid-19, because she had a fever for over 24 hours, some coughing and a sore throat. And if she's sick, which I honestly hope she's not and it's just a regular flu or something, because otherwise *I* am sick. And I do not want to be sick. I hate being sick. Being sick sucks. At least so far she has been sleeping through most of it. I hope IF she is sick, it's mild. I also hope that if/when I do get this, then I hope it's as mild.

This whole thing is just so stressful. Work is still work thankfully, still pretty busy with that, though some days more so than others. Right now it's hard to focus and work is the most helpful with keeping focused.

I need to read a book. And crochet more. And maybe at some point finish the book I had started writing a decade ago (with some rewrites no doubt). I need to clean my house, paint the walls, get rid of the things I don't need

Mostly, I need to step up my game on prepping my house for selling. I am looking forward to a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment