11.26.2021

Holidays and more

 It was such a good Thanksgiving. I really enjoyed it, spending it with Mike's family, having Jessie there.

It's always a good thing to catch up with people, family and friends. The food was great, and it was just a great night overall.

 I totally missed Raven though. I can't say enough how much I love and am thankful for having all the phone calls with Raven and hearing his voice. And it's awesome to see how much he has grown and matured in the last year or so. I know that part of it is just life making it happen, but damn I have an awesome kid.

Christmas is coming up though. It's a bit of a mad rush to get some stuff made and shipped out for Raven, and made in for family/friends. But that means time! Plus, there are a lot of medical stuff going on and time is just going faster than one would hope for. I can't believe it's almost 2022. Seems slightly insane to say the least.

I am lucky enough to have the last 2 weeks of the year off, something I am seriously looking forward to and hope it helps me decompress. This last 2 years have been rough. And yeah vacation in October was great, but it didn't feel like a full ass vacation.  I'm hoping the one coming up, even though it's a stay at home type, really helps me just..reset.

On the more medical side, I am fairly confident that I am entering that peri/pre-menopause phase. Man, the mood swings along are vicious. Hair loss (again), some of the overall body heat - it all just sucks. Do not recommend and I am not looking forward to it getting worse. Nope. Not at all. I am also back to taking a ton of my PCOS supplements, trying to get my body back into a better shape and healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment