12.09.2020

Atkins Soup Diet, Part 2

 I don't like this soup. Maybe it's the PMS stuff going on. I don't even know anymore.

Yesterday, I had eggs for breakfast, normal just scrambled eggs with a sliver of cheese. I was full for 4 hours. Lunch, I eat what's left of this turmeric chicken salad I fucked up (maybe 1/3 a cup) and 2 cups of the soup. For real, within an hour - I AM STARVING! I was in the mist of a food panic almost, where I just wanted everything I can see. And granted, I am capable of self restraint and I used that, I wasn't out of control. I just felt like I was. And oh, I cheated so hard too, almonds, raw cookie dough, more almonds, alcohol to boot. It was insane how hungry I was feeling though! I mean, what causes this? Is it the swiss chard? Because I have never really used that before in cooking. Does it need more salt? What is it?????

Dinner, I did not eat soup. Instead, we had chicken with rice (and corn mixed in). And look at that, I was full and not in some kind of rampage of starvation mode. And it wasn't like I ate a ton of it either. 

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH THIS SOUP???

Why does it make me so damn hungry??

Granted, it must work somehow because even with all the stupid ass cheating, I am still losing weight. I've lost 4.2 lbs so far this week.

And I still had a glass of wine last night.

Today, I've brought soup (and a salad and left overs from last night) for lunch. I added a 1/2 tsp of soy sauce to the soup, thinking maybe it's salt/magnesium or something that I need to not want to starve after. If that helps, good. If not, at least it will be tastier.

This shit is crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment