1.10.2013

Book review - Deerskin by Robin McKinley

I am in the process of updating my Goodreads (see, I have over 1,000 books read and I need to associate what date I've read them so that my stats update - fun times) and just had to write a quick review of this book.

DeerskinDeerskin by Robin McKinley


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book was intense. In that, it was so incredibly powerful and painful and amazing. I didn't think I was going to love this book the way I do. Perhaps this book is not quite for everyone because it is so gutwrenching and has dark tones to it. However, I would recommend it to any and all of my friends because it is so profound.

It is an emotional read, one that you find at the end that you realize how incredible this book is.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment