3.01.2013

Fuck It Friday

You know, some days you just need to say Fuck It.

So, no slim fast this morning. This morning, it's McDonald's all the way. Coffee - Check. Egg McMuffin - Check.

I have been craving it all week. I think my memories and cravings turned it into some divine food of the gods. It was good, don't get me wrong, but it was just an Egg McMuffin. I wonder if it's going to keep me going until lunch the way slim fast has been.

Somehow I gained that lovely 1 lbs back, the little fucker. And since it's Chinese food for dinner tonight, I am going to need to work on exercising this weekend and get over, once and for all, this damn fucking number.

Stupid number

Have I mentioned I hate my job? It pays the most I've ever been paid, but really, it's just not my cup of tea. I'm bored. Bored, not that there isn't things I could be doing (ahem, stupid XML for example) but because it's just not enough. I need something TO DO, that at least requires more of my attention. I don't have ADD or ADHD (gods, definitely not that one - hyper is not me)  but if the shit is boring, well the shit is boring. I just need something that's at least interesting. And granted, I have 1 or 2 reports that are interesting to me (ok, I am Data Analyst and I really do like creating reports, slicing and dicing, figuring shit out) but those don't take long.

And it's not just the construction, with it's noises, workers conversations or attempts at singing either.

There seems to be this underlining tension between 2 of my coworkers who I deal with the most. Honestly, that doesn't even bother me, there is always something going on at any work place (whether it's affairs, hatreds, religious crap, competitions or what) - I always try to keep away from that crap, because I just don't give a shit.

HONEY BADGER!!!





Some of it is management, but management is typically a crap shoot anyways. It's a job, I'm happy I'm getting paid (the only happy thought for the moment) but I hope that something else can come along and give me something to do.

Anyways!!

Saturday, I might take a drive to West Virginia, just to check out a few things. I have some calls to make, reservations (storage and uhaul) to make so that we can move out stuff out of the FIL's house. I need to cash out my left over 401K as well. Busy bee on Saturday. I want to vacuum the house as well and maybe clean the kitchen. I should charge up my headset so I can talk on the phone while I meander around.

Oh, speaking of kitchens :) I got my new stainless steel pots and pans in :) Quite excited about these, already washed them and cleaned out all the old pans from the cabinets. We even got rid of the wok (it was losing some kind of finishing on it) and so if we ever venture into learning to cook with one again, it will need to be stainless steel as well. But I don't think that will be for a short while, too much shit going on. So, another thing this weekend, will be learning to cook and not burn everything on these :) I've been reading about that, SHOCK I KNOW! and basically low to medium heat, use oil and pay attention to when you're cooking. I can handle that, I hope.

Sunday is one of our anniversary's. See, we got married twice. The first time, was legal and the on the Spring Equinox. The 2nd time was religious (pagan) and for friends/family almost a full year later. Of course, the 2nd one I was also 7 months pregnant which was fun and exhausting. But the date of the month of the 2nd one is earlier than the 1st/legal one. So, did I confuse anyone yet? heehee. We don't usually celebrate both, whichever one has a weekend closest to it.

So, Sunday - I want hibachi and a movie. The movie will probably come first so we can get matinee prices :) We're bring the Brat with us so it will be a fun family day out :^D Thinking of seeing Jack the Giant Killer. Hopefully it's a good movie...

I guess this means I should shave my legs. Ugh.

That's all for now...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete