8.25.2014

Weekend

Sunday - Me and the boyfriend went on this awesome little hiking trail not too far from his place. It was about a 5 mile hike (and thankfully I only had minor problems with my knee and that was only when going down the steep hilly part). It was beautiful, I absolutely loved it!

It was so nice to get outside and walk Sunday morning :) I usually only get to take walks while I'm at work because my weekends are usually full of plans and cleaning and yard work. Yes, that lovely yard work that I did shortly after getting home. You know, things like mowing the lawn, pulling weeds and hopefully avoiding the poison oak/ivy this time around.

Then it's figuring out what to do for dinners this week and stock up at the store for lunches as well. This is going to be a somewhat busy week overall.

Saturday I was in a bit of a funk. It was raining all morning, which make my task of lawn work not happening. Which annoyed me. Know how that sometimes you have your mind set on something that you want to get done but then can't do it and it's like all of sudden you're at a loss of what to do? Yeah, that. I mailed a package to my sister though, and also put up some cool of the wall decals I had bought (ugh, literally a year ago!!)

This one I have going up my stairs (not in the same way as the picture)


And this one I have in my bedroom. (Since the picture is SO DAMN SMALL - it says:

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away...)


I think this one is on straight on my wall. I did not measure it or align it or anything. Because, yeah it's not world shattering if it's slightly (maybe) crooked.

I eventually got off my ass, vacuumed and then headed out.

Saturday night - omg it was awesome, because at dinner we ate some seriously fucking yummy carrots, that came out of his garden :) So very cool!!!



Yeah I know they don't look pretty, but they just came out of the ground :) Rinse well and trim off some stuff and then they were chopped and cooked with some butter. REALLY yummy.

It was just a low key weekend, no stressing or anything. So very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment