9.23.2014

I can't think of a good title...

I totally hate that up tick in weight when my period comes around. It's like this bloating battle of caring vs not caring...about my weight and what I eat during that time. Today I ate out for lunch so I checked out the website to see the carbs/calories before hand. Annnnnd, I was totally reminded that I have been pretty damn bad lately about what I eat. So. I'm all, fuck sugar. Because really, it's not good for me, at all (I'm insulin resistant and sugar sucks for those of us with PCOS too). I got coffee with just cream. I made hot tea this afternoon, no sugar. I am going to really slim down on that again - poor sugar is going to be out of the picture for a bit. And I will be better (again) with what I am eating. Now, this does NOT mean not eating certain foods, I will just be smart and not eat more than 1 portion type of thing. Yes, this means even cheesecake. Damn it was good. Anyway, I am pretty good on drinking a lot of water for the most part, but I will do better on that end too. Since it's actually starting to get chilly (SCORE!!) I want to start doing yoga/ballet in the mornings before work and cut back on my walks. Which means I need to get bed earlier and get my fat ass up earlier (I like my fat ass, it's not a derogatory thing, it's a nice ass!!)

After this weekend I am going to start decorating for the holidays :) I will need to stock up on candy for Halloween because last year, I was out in about 30 minutes, it was freaking awesome!!

I think I need to take Tiamet in to see the vet and get her blood work done, see where she's at. I think she's doing ok, but I've noticed one of the cats have been going quite a bit of pee lately. Speaking of kitties, I've cut back on their dry food consumption and it looks like Diego and Daisy are losing weight, which is good. I can see a shape (other than round) when I look at Diego!! I do need to give him another bath.

I also need to spray for spiders around the house, I should have done that this past weekend but I didn't get around to it. Ugh.

I think I am just going to rip out my tomato plant. I will try again next year, but doing it from pots and not in the ground. Don't get me wrong, this thing is MASSIVE but once the tomatoes start to ripen, they split and whatnot. I've heard and read about it's a calcium or some other deficiency, I just didn't plan well enough for 1 small tomato plant to monster out on me and then freak out while maturing. So. Planters for that next year. I need to flip my grass I think soon too, with it getting colder. I will need to figure out what I am planting and where next year for that. Something to work on soon :)

My Kid is awesome. Just thought I'd share that :) Some days more awesome than others, though. Yeah...and some days I just don't want to think about ;)

 I think I've got all the residency stuff worked out now for my class :) I will log in tomorrow and see if it is so I can pay for the course. So excited :) I will have to figure out how that will effect my time too I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment