1.28.2013

Book Review: The Seduction of Elliot McBride by Jennifer Ashley

The Seduction of Elliot McBride (Highland Pleasures, #5)The Seduction of Elliot McBride by Jennifer Ashley
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Overall, I like this series, Highland Pleasures. I just didn't feel that book was all that exciting. There was not as much romance, little history on whatever romantic feelings the 2 lead characters felt for each other. And

Elliot, I felt for the poor man but how many times did we need to be reminded of his PTSD charactistics in any given chapter? I felt like I was re-reading the same sections over and over in some cases with that.

I actually enjoyed more of some of the secondary characters than the leads. Elliot's uncle was a hoot.

It was an easy but plain read for me. It's a good book to pass the time but I could have skipped it and been just a happy reading something that caught my imagination more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment