1.04.2013

What I'm Reading Next

Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning

I accidently read the most recent of this series, without reading any of the prior books. I hate it when I do that. I could tell I was missing some of the character insights, but it was still a really good book...So, I decided to start from the top :) Thankfully I am pull these books from my local and state library, which makes this easier and cheaper.

Just starting this book today :) Hopefully I will be able to finish it in a couple days.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain, as I hate it when I inadvertently read books out of sequence. Still, it sounds like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a pain and I always feel silly when I do it! It was good, a sweet little romanic that was an easy read :)

    ReplyDelete