2.06.2013

Book Review: Dreamspinner by Lynn Kurland

Dreamspinner (Nine Kingdoms #7)Dreamspinner by Lynn Kurland
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed reading this book. This whole series is a nice fantasy romance with a bit of action thrown into the mix.

This particular book in the Nine Kingdoms series, I thought at least, was one of the better ones. There was more going on behind the scenes, things the reader was to flow with or figure out. There were also points where I was caught off guard, which is a good thing! It was not predictable in the details at all. Yes, the author has a theme with this series, but that is what draws me to it.

I loved the "there is no such as magic" from the lead heroine in this tale. It was so funny, how that just made all the other characters - blink - and nicely move on to a safer subject.

This book also leaves you with a major cliff hanger. I can't wait to read the next novel in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment