2.06.2013

Book Review: Touch of the Demon (Kara Gillian #5) by Diana Rowland

Touch of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #5)Touch of the Demon by Diana Rowland
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This latest and amazing book in the Kara Gillian series was *awesome*. I really enjoyed the trickiness in this installment. Nothing was what Kara though it was, things changed and it was utterly brilliant. Loved how it flowed, the twists and full of painful (poor Kara) action.

There is so much going on in this book, I am still processing the repercussions of what was revealed.

The only thing that bugged me was how Kara so quickly took up the passionate side of things with Rhyzkahl (and never questioned him - I mean, he's a Demon Lord, she always questioned things with him...) and then later on with Mzatal. I think she's (obviously) better off with Mzatal, but wow, way to sleep with whoever your Demon Lord is I guess.

Overall though, loved it. Did not put it down until I was done.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment