1.23.2014

Another moment

So I'm having a hard time Not thinking about Puck and ...and I seem to always have to do things on my own. Which isn't a bad thing, it's just really hard. Really really hard.

This is that type of moment that you just need someone to hold you while you cry, because this sucks.

This is not an easy thing to do. I know in my heart it's the right thing for Puck. And my son, he has known since the vet told us that his kidneys were starting to go. (And yes I had to go the the vet the alone for the diagnosis) and its not a surprise but my heart breaks every time I look at him. To be perfectly honest, he's one of my favorites out of the cats. He is so sweet, and playful and sweet and has such character. Stupid kidneys failing sucks.

So, yeah the kid knows and its hard but he's dealing (aka more Minecraft ) and I haven't to ever really put an animal down before. Shit, we lost the cats before to the fire and before that, well  my parents took care of that. And this just sucks.

Ugh

And sometimes, well sometimes, I really hate being alone.

Poor Puck :_(

No comments:

Post a Comment