1.16.2013

Book Review: Magic on the Line by Devon Monk

Magic on the Line (Allie Beckstrom, #7)Magic on the Line by Devon Monk


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


More like 4.5 Stars

I want to say that so far of this series this has been one of my favorites.


Yes, Zay has changed. Yes, Allie is changing. To be honest, most of the characters are becoming more complex, even Alli's Dad. I think these things are expected and I would be more upset if the characters didn't change! And I totally feel for them all because there is no rest for the wicked in this series. It has been one major mojo after another, but this is why we read books - the thrill of the story. And this story is getting bigger, deeper and more impacting.

I am liking the series the more I read it. Can't wait to get my hands on the next installment.





View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Where is this one in the series' sequence?

    Do you ever wonder how the people who don't read live?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is book 7 in the series, I probably should have mentioned that in the review, bad Me!!

      Yes, quite a bit actually. The husband doesn't exactly read, what he reads is manga. He likes pictures for his stimulation. But I talk to people ALL THE TIME, that say they have no time to read, not even 1-2 books in a year. I find that unacceptable lol. They look at me funny when I mention I read anywhere from 2-5 books in a 7 day week (as opposed to a 5 day work week).

      Delete