1.15.2013

Book Review: Primal Law by J.D. Tyler

Primal Law (Alpha Pack #1)Primal Law by J.D. Tyler
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

First, I must say that to me this author and story line has a lot of potential. I will be reading the rest of this series, but I am hoping that the both gain more depth as it goes on.

This book seemed to move a little too fast in some ways. I felt rushed reading it, and then would hit a spot with details that showed how much more it could have been all the way through.

In part, it was harder for me to accept that Kira just went so easily with everything that happened, coming from a background with no paranormal history. That part was a hard sell. I also wish there was a bit more of the story developed before the characters were jumping into bed with each other. A little more tension and pull first. That antipation would have helped increase the enjoyment, as would have a litle bit more character development.

Overall, it wasn't bad, it wasn't awesome, but it good enough I want to see what happens with the series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment