8.04.2014

Pain in the...mouth

Oh the fucking pain!

My tooth, it just hates me. With a serious vengeance.

I have a dental appointment today at 12 pm. Thank the gods. I have no idea if it's something that needs a root canal (ahem, no thank you) or an infection or what. I just know the fucker woke me up 3 times last night :(

It's a new dentist, so this should be fun.

In my head, this is what I'm thinking:
Hi! I'm your new-screaminginpain-patient! Nice to meet you :) Now, fix this before I rip my face off!

My teeth are shifting and it feels like my bite is off and all the damn pressure is on 1 tooth with just enough radiating pain running along the rest of the upper left of my mouth for me to see spots at times.

Good times! LOL NOT!!

Here's hoping I lost a little weight from not eating solid foods at least!



No comments:

Post a Comment