4.16.2022

Pre-Op Day 3

 Day 2 went well overall. I had prepared better for work and had a bison burger for dinner, along with steamed broccoli and cauliflower. It was definitely good! I tried some Pho broth (it came from the store, not a restaurant) and it was so-so, not my favorite. Not sure if I will finish that container. Will see.


Day 3 is going good as well. We went for a walk today down by the C & O Canal and that was nice. A bit longer than I should have done probably, we did 2 miles and it took about 45 minutes. Dinner again is the bison burger and with green beans. I will say it is so nice to have food at least once a day with drinking all the shakes and water. It's like a reward.

I was better today about drinking water. 

I'm not as hungry as compared to day 1 thankfully. But I do want something crunchy and the green beans hit the spot for sure.

I've done some prep work for tomorrow so that will be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment