2.12.2013

Book Review: Marked (Eternal Guardians #1) by Elisabeth Naughton

Marked (Eternal Guardians, #1)Marked by Elisabeth Naughton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

This novel was a good step in the right direction. I liked many of the characters, especially Theron because he was just so conflicted. I do wish there was more interaction, more details perhaps, of the secondary characters - but hopefully I get those as I read more in the series.

The world building was good. It was different and interesting than the typical formula that a lot of urban fantasy books have.

I did get frustrated, in a good way, in the sexual tensions between Casey and Theron.

I think that this was just a little bit better written, I would have given it higher stars. For the most part, it was really good story line and I look forward to reading more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment