10.02.2013

Wednesday Wickedness

Tonight, I am thinking of starting to put up some of my Halloween/Samhain decorations. I am thinking that I will head out tomorrow and see if I can get some more. Since I now have a house, I can really make things look cool or scary or just full of the awesomeness. And Wickedness. I hope.

Also, I will be cleaning. In some kind of wicked manner. Don't ask me how that is supposed to happen, I will figure it out. Hmmmm, I guess that might depend on ones definition of wicked.

My ankle is still annoying me. It's not so much my foot anymore, the pain now seems more focused on my ankle. I think this is because of how I re-injured it on Sunday at my cousins. Because, you know, I am just so damned special that way! It is slowing me down though, which really sucks because I have a lot of shit to get done! Did another load of laundry last night (I know, this is just to most exciting thing EVER to be posted on ones blog).

I've asked the Kid to vacuum every day this week. It has yet to happen. Which means I will be vacuuming tonight as part of my clean up. I will HOPEFULLY also complete (ha, or at least attempt to complete) the following:
  • Finish clearing up the Library
  • Finish hiding/stashing stuff I need to sort and then file in my Office and Bedroom
  • Clean the bathrooms
  • Do 1 more load of laundry, and put away
  • Misc. clean up around the house (you know, just putting the junk away or in the trash)
Then on Thursday: Make mine and the kids bed (aka, fresh sheets, etc) and also see about straightening up anything that's left over.

Then pass out. In some form of drunken bliss. Maybe. Not sure about the drunken part! Bliss always sounds good though. And maybe order take out (again, it's been one of those weeks)

You see, I didn't quite forget that my Most Awesome Sister is coming here for a visit :) I just sorta realized that, DAMN THAT'S THIS SATURDAY!! late last night. Remember when I mentioned I was special? Well, there you go!

Friday night I will be heading the grocery store to stock on some things and then try to just relax and not fret over anything that hasn't been done yet. And rest my tootsie. I have a feeling it will need it at that point!

Oh and I haven't smoked, at all, since my last one early Monday morning. Haven't wanted to. Didn't have the urge to buy a pack this morning (at the local place I get my coffee, which is where I used to get my cigarettes). So...I have noticed my irritation levels rising with certain people I work with. I am not sure if it's the not smoking, the possible PMS that is due to start soon or a combination thereof. My monthly visitor is due late next week, so that would mean in the next few days my PMS will rise it's ugly head to snap at things. I think my punching bag will be getting more time. Plus, I want to burn some calories off (ahem, remember that carb over load and slight food coma? Yeah....that shit needs to burned off I think). Plus, smacking one of the managers probably isn't the best idea. Well...it could be, depending. But anyway, yeah I think that cleaning will help (it usually does when I get annoyed) and gods know I don't *like* being cranky or annoyed.

I miss sex. Really good yummy OMG sex. Oh and kissing, because I LOVE kissing. Missing that a lot right now too.

Anyway.

I need to go distract myself with work it seems!!

No comments:

Post a Comment