10.12.2017

Another post, another random thought

It's been a good day so far. Of course, I still have 3 forum posts to write (for my classes) and a lot of work to get done, but honestly, it's just been a good day.

Progress is important. I've gotten a lot accomplished this morning, and by adding coffee into the mix now I feel like things are still progressing :)

Work has been - BUSY as fuck. Seriously, like it's been this nonstop train ride without an exit in sight. Which is a good thing, I much rather be busy than bored.

School is also busy. I am wrapping up a class on HRM this week and started one on business ethics last week. It's a balancing act, between school, kids, and work, but I love it. I do miss reading though. I think out of everything with school, I miss reading for pleasure the most. I am pretty excited for an upcoming trip with my love, where there will be time for that, drinking, eating and lots of fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment