9.24.2013

Dental Fun Time & little updates

This morning, I didn't really get sleep in before my dental appointment. But whatever. Still, I was sitting in the dentist chair at about 8:30 am, waiting for the fun times to begin.

I got the impressions/molds done of upper/lower teeth and a temporary crown put on. Oh and my gums had to be cauterized a little bit. OW OW OW. I just took a couple Advil since the numbness is starting to wear off.

Speaking of numbness, it's a strange sensation to have your eyeball go numb. So 1/2 of my mouth, nose, cheek and 1 eyeball got that lovely feeling going on. And now that it's start to wean off, my teeth are aching in that itchy sorta way! I hate it when my gums/teeth feel itchy. I don't know quite how to explain it though.

I am attempting to slurp coffee without drooling. It's not easy. Sometimes it's all about getting a good seal and just chugging it. I need me some caffeine though.

Lunch will be a late thing today, since work is having some 10 year party type of thing. At least I am pretty sure there will be food.

So, I think I am going to quit smoking soon. This whole week they've just tasted nasty. I don't know if it's because I am just happier now or me losing weight or what, but it's a good thing. I am going to finish out this week and then just keep a pack in reserve for any of those super stressful moments. Moments where the punching bag doesn't do enough that is.

I am also really excited about Saturday :D I can't wait to go to the Renaissance Festival, take in the sights, smells and delicious food! Have fun with the kids and enjoy the shows.

My foot/ankle is doing better. I still have it in the air splint and wrap. I will have to take the air splint off tomorrow because I just have too much at work going on that needs me fully functioning. Will keep the wrap on though. This will mean I will have to try to rest it as much as possible once I'm home. TRY being the operative word here.

No comments:

Post a Comment