10.17.2013

Thursday's child has far to go...

It's Thursday! Soon I will be covered in paint, tape and probably tears! I didn't go to the store yesterday, only because the ONLY thing the Kid needed was chicken for sandwich. Really? Dude, you can have peanut butter and jelly. I mean, seriously...

I did punch my bag (it was like 2.5 songs worth of P!nk) which equals probably about 6-10 minutes. I didn't just try to whale on it, I am trying to get my arms into better shape. Then I swept the stairs and all the rooms (except the bathroom) downstairs, took out the trash and pulled some weeds. Oh and of course cat litter. I was sweating more from my chores than the bag work...hmmm, why does that not sound right?

I need to get to bed earlier. It's typically about 1 am for some reason. Maybe I will drink some lavender or Valerian tea at night and see if that helps.

Tonight, it's get the cats to the vet, laundry and bills. Tomorrow it's a hot date with Home Depot and moving the kids room into some form of chaos in the center of said room so that I can have access to his walls. Saturday, it's painting. And maybe some more yard work of ripping shit out of the ground...

Today, I certainly do have far to go (though, I was born on Friday...this rhyme just popped in my head for some reason)! Lots of things to do. I am also starting to compile a list of things that need to be done to the house...somethings will be easy to take care of...those I want on my short list. That way, I can save and plan out for the larger things. All I know, this shit is exhausting!! I need a handy man!!

Work is work. I am going to pretend it's busy today. I am leaving early to pick the kid up from band practice and hopefully hit the store on the way home. Then the torment will be begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment