2.19.2013

Book Review: To Tame A Highland Warrior (Highlander #2) by Karen Marie Moning

To Tame A Highland Warrior (Highlander #2)To Tame A Highland Warrior by Karen Marie Moning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I thought that this 2nd installment in the Highland series was really good.

The angst over long held emotions from both the main characters was intense. The leading hero, Grimm, in denial about so many things, has to face the facts. He felt so, soulful and real, that I was able to really appreciate his character all the more. He did frustrate me a bit, male stubborn-ness, in not listening (to himself and others) and dealing with things. The leading heroine, Jillian, was smart and kind and I really loved how she just did what was in her heart.

It was really rewarding to see the characters come to their respective realizations, all the while dealing with the mayhem of marriage and fueds and family.

The author, I think, outdid herself in this novel. It was not cookie cutter formulae but still held that intense intrigue that kept me glued to the book, having to read it or else.

Can't wait to read the next one!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment