1.24.2013

Book Review: Cold Days: A Novel of the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher

Cold Days (The Dresden Files, #14)Cold Days by Jim Butcher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Dresden Files has been one of my favorite series for a long while.

Cold Days does not disappoint in any way. It was FULL of the Awesome, it was amazing and I might actually be able to read it a second time (which doesn't typically happen for me). Honestly, it was brilliant. I never quite know how Jim Butcher is going twist things and throw something in from left field that then totally makes the whole situation expand and explode and just get intensly more complicated. Love it.

The humor, the emotional smack downs, and well just everything was absolutely and incredibly divine in this novel. I want MORE. I wish I had the words to really convey how much I loved this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment