1.23.2013

Book Review: Lord's Fall by Thea Harrison

Lord's Fall (Elder Races, #5)Lord's Fall by Thea Harrison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really, really liked this book.

It was fast paced, funny, action packed and full of sexy-ness.

Pia and Dragos are learning, together. Gaining understanding, balance in their relationship which I appreciated. I loved how Pia is assertive and in better control. I really enjoyed Dragos thinking ahead more because of Pia, and how things are changing due to Peanut!!

I do wish there were more scenes with the Sentinel Games. There were, overall, good twists and turns in the story, suspense until the very end. It was well worth reading and waiting for.

I am really looking forward to the next release in the Elder Series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment