1.23.2013

Book Review: The Dark-Eyes War by David B. Coe

The Dark-Eyes' War (Blood of the Southlands, #3)The Dark-Eyes' War by David B. Coe
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I think this would have been a better read for me if I was able to read it not too long after reading the 2nd book in this series. It took me a few moments to get really caught up in the story line again.

Dark-Eyes War was the final book in this series. I do love how Coe is able to build worlds, make them real and have everthing fall into place. His characters always are well written, have depth and the relationships well worked out. I do wish this particular trilogy were a bit more complex like his other series. For me, his writing is even better the more complicated it gets!! That would have been a 4-5 star for me.

Highly recommend this author and series for those who enjoy fantasy that's original. Also recommend to read his Winds of the Forelands series first though.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment