1.24.2013

Book Review: Steel's Edge by Ilona Andrews

Steel's Edge (The Edge, #4)Steel's Edge by Ilona Andrews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am disappointed that there will not be any more Edge books, because I have really enjoyed this series and the characters within it. Though I am holding out hope that there might be an off shoot of the series.

Ilona Andrew's world building skills are amazing. In this series, the Edge is unique and in a unusual position. It's like a dumping ground and spring board at the same time. The characters you want in your own family and when you read this series/book you *want to know* what happens.

As this is the last book, the author did end it on a positive note, and even though I still want to know what is going to happens to certain characters.

It was full of action, multiple plots and situations (which I love) and you don't always know what is going to come of it, that is until it all comes together and you can breath once more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment