1.22.2013

Book Review: The First Confessor (The Legend of Magda Searus) by Terry Goodkind



The First Confessor (The Legend of Magda Searus, #1)The First Confessor by Terry Goodkind
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is basically the Prequel to his Sword of Truth series. It was also a seriously incredible read.

The story was intriguing, the characters such a good blend that you fell into the book and became part of it along with them. I could not put it down. I didn't want this book to end. I want more!

Terry Goodkind showed he is a master story teller once again in this novel. He draws you in and hooks you on the amazingly entertaining and moving story and you can't but help become wrapped up and woven into it.

This is the type of book that makes you want to read more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment